So you’ve put your blood, sweat, and tears into creating a safe and comfortable space for your Pilates students to practice, and now you are looking for the perfect equipment to give your clients a well rounded, full-body workout. Well, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve sifted through the options and come up with the top Pilates Reformers in 2020 to suit your studio’s style, size, and budget. Still a little unclear on what kinds of exercises a Reformer would add to your studio’s repertoire? Check out our previous article on Pilates Reformers. Otherwise, keep reading!
With so much variety, it can be hard to know exactly what you need, and that’s why we’ve broken it down for you here. These Reformer bundles pack a big punch by providing a lot of accessibility, durability, and aesthetic appeal. You are sure to find something that’s perfect for you and your clients!
So, without further adieu, check out our Top Pilates Reformers for Studios in 2020!
The most affordable of the bunch, the Merrithew™ Cadillac Rehab Studio Bundle includes everything you need to provide customized, adaptive solutions for your clients. When chronic pain impairs movement or performance - this bundle can help your clients rehabilitate and reach their goals.
This package includes all the standard equipment you need to complete Merrithew’s Cadillac, Chair, and Barrel rehab courses, and at such a low price point, this is a steal!
- Ultra sturdy Cadillac and Trapeze table that adds more than 200 exercises to your repertoire!
- Cadillac, Trapeze Table, Split-Pedal Stability Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, and more!
- The multi-functional Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ that massively expands programming; it provides a full-body workout for seasoned athletes and rehab clients alike.
- 2 DVDs that include a number of Cadillac and Stability Chair exercises, so that you can provide lots of variety for your clients.
If you like Merrithew’s classic Rehab Reformer Bundle, then you’ll love the Merrithew™ V2 Max Plus™, which builds on the classic model with innovative technology and added attachments for more variety. The higher carriage height (22.5”) allows for an easier mount/dismount for mobility-challenged clients, and the patented pulley system adds precision and adaptability.
This package includes all standard equipment needed for rehabilitation clients and for more common mat-based Pilates activities. A must have for your studio!
- V2 Max Plus™ Rehab Reformer which combines Merrithew’s classic Rehab Reformer with unique multi-planar biomechanics training tools for the best results.
- The Rotational Diskboard™ provides a variety of foot placement options allowing multiple combinations for targeting hip rotation (flexion, extension, abduction, adduction).
- A Jumpboard with an extra wide platform that allows exercises in standing and lunging positions - great for rehabilitation and special needs clients!
- 2 instructional DVDs to inspire your coaches to add more variety to their workout routines: a win for clients as well!
Perfect for small spaces, the Merrithew™ One-on-One Studio Bundle is ideal for those who want to build a professional Pilates studio with limited space. This bundle includes the revolutionary V2 Max™ Plus Reformer along with a variety of accessories to give your clients a complete, full-body workout, every time.
This package will give you access to a solid foundation of exercises to suit a variety of client needs, and it includes a few color variations, to add a touch of your studio’s unique personality.
- Revolutionary V2 Max Plus Reformer that uses innovative technology for precision, adaptability, and unlimited programming options.
- Everything you need to set up a basic Pilates studio: Reformer, Split-Pedal Stability Chair™, Arc and Latter Barrels, Mat Converter, Platform Extender, and more!
- 3 Instructional DVDs that offer exercise ideas to add variety and help you deliver a superior workout to your clients.
The Merrithew™ Enhanced One-one-One Studio Bundle offers the most complete package for creating the perfect Pilates studio. This Bundle includes all of the tools you need for a classic Pilates workout, along with the standard equipment you need for a Pilates Rehab program.
This bundle truly makes Pilates accessible to everyone, and it comes in a variety of colors to match your studio’s unique style.
- Rehab V2™ Max Plus Reformer which is ideal for a rehabilitation treatment program since it promotes core stability, peripheral mobility, and more.
- A durable Cadillac which can add up to 200 additional exercises to your client’s repertoire by challenging them on different planes of motion.
- A Split-Pedal Stability Chair which is excellent for targeting specific muscle groups, and it is ideal for rehab clients who may need to be seated during exercise.
- Arc and Ladder Barrels, Mat Converter, Platform Extender, an Instructional DVD, and more!