AeroPilates® 565 Pro Reformer
The AeroPilates® Pro XP 565 Reformer is a superb machine built to support your Pilates practice. The four non-skid feet keep the reformer stable and secure while you perform your workout. There are also two wheels located at the foot bar end to make this non-folding reformer easy to move about your space. The sleek steel frame with oak wood trim is elevated 15” off the floor, offering you more variety in movement and an easier transition on and off the apparatus. With an additional 2” of extra platform travel, 67” in total, taller practitioners will have plenty of space to glide and move. You’ll also love the oversized patented Cardio Rebounder that makes lower impact cardio fun and accessible!
AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT IN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
The four heavy-duty springs, adjustable pulley widths, and three-position foot bar are just a few features that allow you to personalize each workout to suit your needs. This impressive piece of equipment delivers versatility, comfort, and quality.
The AeroPilates® Pro 565 is a long-lasting investment in your health that offers studio-level exercise from the comfort of home. You will love the range of possibilities on this reformer. With a well-rounded routine of strength, cardio, and mobility comes great results!
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty springs
- Elevated built-in steel frame raised 15” off the floor with oak wood trim
- Padded, black platform (23.5” wide)
- Longer aluminum rails with 67" of platform travel
- Larger Cardio Rebounder (15” x 19”)
- Flared, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with three positions
- High-density upholstered shoulder pads
- Padded, 3-position adjustable headrest
- Comfortable hand and foot straps
- Four non-skid supports
- Adjustable pulley widths
- AeroPilates Primer Plus DVD and free online access to three additional workouts
- Material: Steel frame, oak wood trim
- Product Colors: Black frame, black platform, and oak accents
- Resistance: 4 springs
- Comfort Elements: Padded platform, padded hand/foot straps, foam shoulder pads, padded footbar
- Includes: AeroPilates Pro Series Reformer 565, Cardio Rebounder, AeroPilates Primer Plus DVD, Owner's Manual
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required
- Warranty: 90 days parts, 5 years frame
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
WARRANTY: 90 Days Parts/5 Years Frame
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: This product can be shipped internationally at an additional shipping charge. Non- contiguous states like AK, HI, or PR are also subject to additional shipping charges. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote.
- Main Carry: The package is long but easier to move than other reformer packages. We recommend having a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: Minimal! The Reformer comes about 70%-90% already put together. We estimate this product would take around 30-60 minutes to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: Most users assemble this Pilates Reformer on their own. We do not recommend purchasing our Pilates Assembly service. However, if you have medical restrictions that require additional support, we can offer special accommodations. If so, please contact us at Support@PilatesConnector.com, and we can add the assembly to your order after you have made the purchase.
How long does shipping take?
Note that some products are made to order and can take 2 weeks before it's shipped. Average shipping is between 10-20 business days. Expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks+ for products on back order. An email will be sent out after a product that may be on back order is purchased to confirm if the customer is comfortable with the wait time. Please contact customer support for specific product delivery times.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.
How does the delivery process work?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships from the warehouse. It’s important to make sure you’re available when your package arrives. You’ll be responsible to be present for the delivery. If you miss your delivery, you will need to reschedule a delivery date and time.
Once you received your package, it’s important to inspect it before signing for it to identify any shipping damage. You’ll need to contact us via email and have it returned to the manufacturer if so.
What does is curbside delivery, and what should I expect?
Curbside delivery means your package will be dropped off at the curb. You will most likely need additional assistance to get the package inside your residence. Plan on asking a neighbor or friend for assistance. Most of the time assembly is quick and easy once it’s in the location of choice. You’ll be responsible for removing any packaging materials.
Please add Pilates Assembly if you would like a technician help carry inside your home and assemble your equipment and for you.
How can I cancel my order?
We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information. We will try our best to cancel for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions. If the product as not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Unless covered by warranty, these products are not returnable:
- Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
- Equipment: reformers, wood reformers, trapeze and mat tables, reformer/trapeze combinations, reformers with towers, chairs and ladder barrels.
- Non-equipment products: springs, twin mat conversions, wall tower mats.
- Sale items: Items purchased at a sale price
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective. Defective DVDs may be exchanged for an identical replacement.
- Orders with missing pieces or defective, will fall under Manufacturing Warranty and can be returned.
- Orders with shipping damage, will fall under Shipping Insurance and will be replaced.
- Orders with customer assembly errors are required to submit photos. A Pilates Technician will be sent free of charge to inspect and resolve the issue.
Please make sure to:
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items request must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to Support@PilatesConnector.com.
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Pilates Connector will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
STAMINA PRODUCTS INC. (AEROPILATES)
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
What is Pilates Assembly™?
Pilates Connector has partnered with Handy, the leading platform for connecting you with top-quality, pre-screened independent assembly service professionals. You don’t have to do it alone.
Our trusted assembly team will help carry your package into your home and set it up for you. Pilates Reformer deliveries will require two people to carry it. This is a great option if you have a medical issue and don’t have someone to help you carry your reformer inside. The assembly service includes (2) technicians who arrive at the date & time of your delivery appointment.
Have additional questions? Please contact us for immediate assistance at email@example.com.
I have a few more questions still, can you help?….
Do I need to order Pilates Assembly with my order?
All Pilates Reformers are packaged differently. Some Reformers will need more assembly than others. Not all Reformers require assembly service. Some Reformers are already 90% put together. The most difficult part is moving the packaging inside. The packages can range anywhere from 100 lbs-500 lbs, and can come in an 8 foot long box. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to send an email to Support@PIlatesConnector.com for further support and our team will confirm if you should add the service or not.
How much does the Pilates Assembly Service cost?
Pilates Assembly service is a flat $300 fee which includes (2) Technicians bringing your packaging inside, assembling it, and removing the packaging for you. We can also move the reformer up flights of stairs if needed for an additional fee of $200 as well. Please make sure to inform us if you need to move your item to higher level as it’s not automatically included in the service fee.
What does FREE Delivery mean?
Free delivery means there’s no additional fee for shipping & delivery. Shipping & delivery is free on all products listed on our site. Please note, the free delivery will include curbside delivery only.
Who arranges the assembly appointment?
The delivery company and the assembly team are two separate companies. We help you coordinate the delivery & the assembly at the same time. We will send you detailed instructions about the process, so you know what to expect. We make it easy for you! The delivery company will contact you to arrange a date & time for the delivery. Simply let us know once your delivery appointment is confirmed, and we will do the rest to get your assembly team scheduled.
What happens if there’s issues with the assembly team such as running late, or only one tech showing up?
Please contact Support@PIlatesConnector.com and let us know. Pilates Connector holds a high standard to the service we provide. We expect our technicians to uphold the same values. Your feedback is extremely important to us to ensure a smooth assembly experience.
Don't worry, we got you covered!
We are here to:
- Help you.
- Guide you.
- Assist you.
- Listen to you.
- Fix any issue for you.
- Make recommendations.
Pilates Connector | Boston, MA
617.249.4336 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming frome someone who has trained and tought on Ballance Body machines. This is a very nice home machine. I do wish the hand straps had a solid grip and the slide stops were adjustable. But it was easy to assemble. The adjustable head rest is also a nice feature.
I will only buy from Pilates Connector now because of their customer service. They go above and beyond. This reformer is phenomenal! Couldn't love it more.
Each time I take a gander at it, I become hopelessly enamored. I buy into the site Pilates Anytime and do thorough exercises. There are some best in class moves you will be not able to do (like Snake) - however you won't feel like you are passing up performing various positions. Subsequent to paying $110 for private meetings for quite a long time, purchasing this Reformer appeared well and good. Extremely content with this buy.