Peak Pilates® MVe® Reformer Deluxe Bundle
If you’re looking for a reformer that’s professional quality and capable of adapting to your home gym or fitness studio, meet the MVe® Reformer. This premier piece of equipment can support your workout and help you optimize your space with its stackability and durability. With stand-out features such as the retractable shoulder-block and retractable risers, you can quickly adjust and stack up to four machines to fit your needs. These user-friendly aspects will encourage a consistent and inspired routine. You can also add the jump board and long/shortboard for even more versatility!
DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR SPACE
Design your workout and your facilities with excellence. No more need to sacrifice space or quality! With the MVe® Reformer’s stable aluminum frame, 4 gear system, 5 adjustable springs, and polished look, it appeals in both appearance and functionality. A brilliant addition to fully utilize your space and boost your practice.
You can also upgrade the MVe® Reformer to include a Tower System with the MVe® Reformer Tower Conversion. This will give you the ability to easily transition from reformer to tower to mat, so you can perform a wide variety of exercises.
- Studio Height at 15 ½” H x 29” W x 103” L
- (39cm x 74cm x 262cm)
- Weight: 233 lbs.
- MVe® Jump Board - OPTIONAL - (SKU: 4710-2412)
- MVe® Standard Long/Short Box - OPTIONAL - (SKU: 4912-2000-01)
- Stack up to 4 high
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- 4 position gear system
- 5 spring system: Standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position footbar with safety latch
- Adjustable ropes
- Double loops (pair)
- Retractable risers
- Retractable shoulder blocks
- Retractable handles for easy maneuvering
- Non-slip Pad
- Available in black upholstery only
As an authorized Peak Pilates® US dealer, we are not allowed to sell this product internationally. If you're having trouble finding a product that can be shipped internationally, please contact us at support@pilatesconnector for assistance.
- Main Carry: The package is long but easier to move than other reformer packages. We recommend having a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: Minimal! The Reformer comes about 70%-90% already put together. We estimate this product would take around 30-60 minutes to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: Most users assemble this Pilates Reformer on their own. We do not recommend purchasing our Pilates Assembly service. However, if you have medical restrictions that require additional support, we can offer special accommodations. If so, please contact us at Support@PilatesConnector.com, and we can add the assembly to your order after you have made the purchase.
How long does shipping take?
Note that some products are made to order and can take 2 weeks before it's shipped. Average shipping is between 10-20 business days. Expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks+ for products on back order. An email will be sent out after a product that may be on back order is purchased to confirm if the customer is comfortable with the wait time. Please contact customer support for specific product delivery times.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.
How does the delivery process work?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships from the warehouse. It’s important to make sure you’re available when your package arrives. You’ll be responsible to be present for the delivery. If you miss your delivery, you will need to reschedule a delivery date and time.
Once you received your package, it’s important to inspect it before signing for it to identify any shipping damage. You’ll need to contact us via email and have it returned to the manufacturer if so.
What does is curbside delivery, and what should I expect?
Curbside delivery means your package will be dropped off at the curb. You will most likely need additional assistance to get the package inside your residence. Plan on asking a neighbor or friend for assistance. Most of the time assembly is quick and easy once it’s in the location of choice. You’ll be responsible for removing any packaging materials.
Please add Pilates Assembly if you would like a technician help carry inside your home and assemble your equipment and for you.
How can I cancel my order?
We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information. We will try our best to cancel for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions. If the product as not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Unless covered by warranty, these products are not returnable:
- Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
- Equipment: reformers, wood reformers, trapeze and mat tables, reformer/trapeze combinations, reformers with towers, chairs and ladder barrels.
- Non-equipment products: springs, twin mat conversions, wall tower mats.
- Sale items: Items purchased at a sale price
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective. Defective DVDs may be exchanged for an identical replacement.
- Orders with missing pieces or defective, will fall under Manufacturing Warranty and can be returned.
- Orders with shipping damage, will fall under Shipping Insurance and will be replaced.
- Orders with customer assembly errors are required to submit photos. A Pilates Technician will be sent free of charge to inspect and resolve the issue.
Please make sure to:
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items request must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to Support@PilatesConnector.com.
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Pilates Connector will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
MAD DOGG ATHLETICS, INC. (PEAK PILATES)
LIMITED STUDIO LINE WARRANTY
MAD DOGG ATHLETICS, INC. WARRANTS TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER THAT OUR EQUIPMENT WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIALS. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH REPLACING COVERED COMPONENTS. PART(S) REPAIRED OR REPLACED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY WILL BE WARRANTIED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD ONLY. THIS WARRANTY BECOMES EFFECTIVE UPON THE INVOICE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED PEAK PILATES® DEALER ONLY. PEAK PILATES® RETAINS THE RIGHT TO EITHER REPAIR, REPLACE OR REFUND THE PRICE OF ANY DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING PEAK PILATES® PRODUCTS CARRY A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE FRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS:
- TOTAL WORKOUT SYSTEM®
WE OFFER A 10 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- WALL SYSTEMS
THE PILATESSTICK®, ALL SPRINGS AND OTHER MECHANICAL COMPONENTS ARE WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR.
WE OFFER A 90 DAY WARRANTY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- UPHOLSTERED PARTS
What is Pilates Assembly™?
Pilates Connector has partnered with Handy, the leading platform for connecting you with top-quality, pre-screened independent assembly service professionals. You don’t have to do it alone.
Our trusted assembly team will help carry your package into your home and set it up for you. Pilates Reformer deliveries will require two people to carry it. This is a great option if you have a medical issue and don’t have someone to help you carry your reformer inside. The assembly service includes (2) technicians who arrive at the date & time of your delivery appointment.
Have additional questions? Please contact us for immediate assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a few more questions still, can you help?….
Do I need to order Pilates Assembly with my order?
All Pilates Reformers are packaged differently. Some Reformers will need more assembly than others. Not all Reformers require assembly service. Some Reformers are already 90% put together. The most difficult part is moving the packaging inside. The packages can range anywhere from 100 lbs-500 lbs, and can come in an 8 foot long box. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to send an email to Support@PIlatesConnector.com for further support and our team will confirm if you should add the service or not.
How much does the Pilates Assembly Service cost?
Pilates Assembly service is a flat $300 fee which includes (2) Technicians bringing your packaging inside, assembling it, and removing the packaging for you. We can also move the reformer up flights of stairs if needed for an additional fee of $200 as well. Please make sure to inform us if you need to move your item to higher level as it’s not automatically included in the service fee.
What does FREE Delivery mean?
Free delivery means there’s no additional fee for shipping & delivery. Shipping & delivery is free on all products listed on our site. Please note, the free delivery will include curbside delivery only.
Who arranges the assembly appointment?
The delivery company and the assembly team are two separate companies. We help you coordinate the delivery & the assembly at the same time. We will send you detailed instructions about the process, so you know what to expect. We make it easy for you! The delivery company will contact you to arrange a date & time for the delivery. Simply let us know once your delivery appointment is confirmed, and we will do the rest to get your assembly team scheduled.
What happens if there’s issues with the assembly team such as running late, or only one tech showing up?
Please contact Support@PIlatesConnector.com and let us know. Pilates Connector holds a high standard to the service we provide. We expect our technicians to uphold the same values. Your feedback is extremely important to us to ensure a smooth assembly experience.
Don't worry, we got you covered!
We are here to:
- Help you.
- Guide you.
- Assist you.
- Listen to you.
- Fix any issue for you.
- Make recommendations.
Pilates Connector | Boston, MA
617.249.4336 | email@example.com
Great products and I would recommend buying from them.
Item arrived in perfect condition. Pilates Connector was a pleasure to work with and order from, and we would be happy to order from them again.
The Peak MVe reformer is very well designed and built, and we would suggest it to anyone looking to buy a high-quality studio-grade Pilates reformer.
I had never done Pilates, nor had I ever used a reformer, before the purchase - now I can't wait to hop on it whenever I can.
My wife and I love it!