Peak Pilates® Peak PilateSystem® Deluxe Bundle
The Peak PilateSystem® is a multifaceted three-in-one piece of equipment. Functioning as a reformer, half Cadillac, and twin mat, you can perform a wide variety of exercises for a more balanced routine. With its easy conversion from reformer to the mat/tower setting, as well as the fold-up feature, you will save space and time with this all-in-one Pilates tool. The PPS has an easily adjustable 5 spring system, the ability to add a jump board, and a long/short box accessory to fit all of your workout needs.
VERSATILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY FOR YOUR FITNESS ROUTINE
This durable product makes a great addition to any fitness space or home studio. The tremendous functionality paired with user-friendliness speaks for itself. With the smooth glide of the carriage, sturdy frame, and non-slip pads, you get both quality and quantity out of this machine.
The Peak PilateSystem® sets you up for success when approaching a healthier lifestyle. The flexibility of this machine will keep your practice exciting and fresh. Whether you’re just starting or a seasoned practitioner the PPS has everything you need to stay well-rounded. With more adaptability comes more possibility.
- 15.5\" H x 29\"" W x 100.5\"" L
- (40.6 cm x 73.7 cm x 256.5 cm)
- Folded: 25.5" x 29" x 76.5"
- 530 pounds (240.40 kg)
- Anodized aluminum frame
- 4-position gear system
- 5 spring system standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3-position headrest
- 4-position footbar with safety latch
- Adjustable ropes and scaled risers
- Safety locking hinge guard
- Hinged carriage for easy mat conversion
- Peak PilateSystem® Jump board
- Standard long/short box 9 1/2” H x 16” W x 27 1/2” L (24cm x 41cm x 70cm)
- Non-Slip Pad
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Push-through and roll down bars
- Complete spring system with 2 arm 2 leg and 1 push-through spring
- Foot loops (pair)
- Safety chain
- Spring cover
- Twin mats with foot strap
As an authorized Peak Pilates® US dealer, we are not allowed to sell this product internationally. If you're having trouble finding a product that can be shipped internationally, please contact us at support@pilatesconnector for assistance.
- 2+ Main Carry: It's required to have a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: We estimate this product takes between 1-2 hours to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: We strongly recommend taking advantage of our Pilates Assembly service when purchasing this product. Pilates assembly service is offered during the checkout section for a flat fee.
Note: Peak Pilates does not accept returns for large equipment
How long does shipping take?
Note that some products are made to order and can take 2 weeks before it's shipped. Average shipping is between 10-20 business days. Expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks+ for products on back order. An email will be sent out after a product that may be on back order is purchased to confirm if the customer is comfortable with the wait time. Please contact customer support for specific product delivery times.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.
How does the delivery process work?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships from the warehouse. It’s important to make sure you’re available when your package arrives. You’ll be responsible to be present for the delivery. If you miss your delivery, you will need to reschedule a delivery date and time.
Once you received your package, it’s important to inspect it before signing for it to identify any shipping damage. You’ll need to contact us via email and have it returned to the manufacturer if so.
What does is curbside delivery, and what should I expect?
Curbside delivery means your package will be dropped off at the curb. You will most likely need additional assistance to get the package inside your residence. Plan on asking a neighbor or friend for assistance. Most of the time assembly is quick and easy once it’s in the location of choice. You’ll be responsible for removing any packaging materials.
Please add Pilates Assembly if you would like a technician help carry inside your home and assemble your equipment and for you.
How can I cancel my order?
We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information. We will try our best to cancel for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions. If the product as not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Unless covered by warranty, these products are not returnable:
- Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
- Equipment: reformers, wood reformers, trapeze and mat tables, reformer/trapeze combinations, reformers with towers, chairs and ladder barrels.
- Non-equipment products: springs, twin mat conversions, wall tower mats.
- Sale items: Items purchased at a sale price
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective. Defective DVDs may be exchanged for an identical replacement.
- Orders with missing pieces or defective, will fall under Manufacturing Warranty and can be returned.
- Orders with shipping damage, will fall under Shipping Insurance and will be replaced.
- Orders with customer assembly errors are required to submit photos. A Pilates Technician will be sent free of charge to inspect and resolve the issue.
Please make sure to:
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items request must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to Support@PilatesConnector.com.
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Pilates Connector will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
MAD DOGG ATHLETICS, INC. (PEAK PILATES)
LIMITED STUDIO LINE WARRANTY
MAD DOGG ATHLETICS, INC. WARRANTS TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER THAT OUR EQUIPMENT WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIALS. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH REPLACING COVERED COMPONENTS. PART(S) REPAIRED OR REPLACED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY WILL BE WARRANTIED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD ONLY. THIS WARRANTY BECOMES EFFECTIVE UPON THE INVOICE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED PEAK PILATES® DEALER ONLY. PEAK PILATES® RETAINS THE RIGHT TO EITHER REPAIR, REPLACE OR REFUND THE PRICE OF ANY DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING PEAK PILATES® PRODUCTS CARRY A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE FRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS:
- TOTAL WORKOUT SYSTEM®
WE OFFER A 10 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- WALL SYSTEMS
THE PILATESSTICK®, ALL SPRINGS AND OTHER MECHANICAL COMPONENTS ARE WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR.
WE OFFER A 90 DAY WARRANTY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- UPHOLSTERED PARTS
What is Pilates Assembly™?
Pilates Connector has partnered with Handy, the leading platform for connecting you with top-quality, pre-screened independent assembly service professionals. You don’t have to do it alone.
Our trusted assembly team will help carry your package into your home and set it up for you. Pilates Reformer deliveries will require two people to carry it. This is a great option if you have a medical issue and don’t have someone to help you carry your reformer inside. The assembly service includes (2) technicians who arrive at the date & time of your delivery appointment.
Have additional questions? Please contact us for immediate assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a few more questions still, can you help?….
Do I need to order Pilates Assembly with my order?
All Pilates Reformers are packaged differently. Some Reformers will need more assembly than others. Not all Reformers require assembly service. Some Reformers are already 90% put together. The most difficult part is moving the packaging inside. The packages can range anywhere from 100 lbs-500 lbs, and can come in an 8 foot long box. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to send an email to Support@PIlatesConnector.com for further support and our team will confirm if you should add the service or not.
How much does the Pilates Assembly Service cost?
Pilates Assembly service is a flat $300 fee which includes (2) Technicians bringing your packaging inside, assembling it, and removing the packaging for you. We can also move the reformer up flights of stairs if needed for an additional fee of $200 as well. Please make sure to inform us if you need to move your item to higher level as it’s not automatically included in the service fee.
What does FREE Delivery mean?
Free delivery means there’s no additional fee for shipping & delivery. Shipping & delivery is free on all products listed on our site. Please note, the free delivery will include curbside delivery only.
Who arranges the assembly appointment?
The delivery company and the assembly team are two separate companies. We help you coordinate the delivery & the assembly at the same time. We will send you detailed instructions about the process, so you know what to expect. We make it easy for you! The delivery company will contact you to arrange a date & time for the delivery. Simply let us know once your delivery appointment is confirmed, and we will do the rest to get your assembly team scheduled.
What happens if there’s issues with the assembly team such as running late, or only one tech showing up?
Please contact Support@PIlatesConnector.com and let us know. Pilates Connector holds a high standard to the service we provide. We expect our technicians to uphold the same values. Your feedback is extremely important to us to ensure a smooth assembly experience.
Don't worry, we got you covered!
We are here to:
- Help you.
- Guide you.
- Assist you.
- Listen to you.
- Fix any issue for you.
- Make recommendations.
Pilates Connector | Boston, MA
617.249.4336 | email@example.com
I purchased this reformer because it is the one I use in Pilates classes for the last three years. Getting it inside the house was the hardest part, but can be done with two very strong men. Assembly thereafter was easy and straightforward. Now that it's in the room, I love that it can fold up and moves easily on wheels. The machine is built with top quality materials.
I love this machine that my Pliates instructor introduced me to.