AeroPilates® 556 Pro Reformer Bundle
The AeroPilates® Pro XP 556 is an exquisite reformer that offers premier quality at an affordable price. An excellent addition to any home gym or fitness space, this machine offers a Pilates studio experience and broadens your exercise options. Customize your workout with the four resistance bungee cords, adjustable foot bar, and easily attachable patented Cardio Rebounder. With 67” aluminum rails, 2” longer than the standard size, this reformer accommodates taller users and you can explore your full range of motion on the smooth-gliding platform. You’ll also receive access to online video workouts with your purchase, setting you up for success on your fitness journey.
AN EFFICIENT MACHINE FOR EFFECTIVE MOVEMENT
Workout efficiently with this piece of equipment that does it all! Improve your cardio endurance with the Cardio Rebounder, challenge your strength with added resistance, and increase flexibility with the foot and hand straps. You can lengthen and tone with all of your favorite full-body exercises!
The attractive steel rails, wood accents, and sleek black padding will enhance your home gym’s appearance. The sturdy frame, non-skid supports, and comfortable padded platform create a strong foundation allowing you to focus on your workout. Don’t sacrifice quality, achieve your goals, and healthy lifestyle at home!
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords
- Elevated built-in silver steel frame raised 15” off the floor with oak wood trim
- Padded, black platform (23.5” wide)
- Longer aluminum rails with 67" of platform travel, 2" more than the standard reformer
- Larger Cardio Rebounder (14”x14”)
- Flared, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with 3 positions
- High-density foam shoulder pads
- Padded, 3-position adjustable headrest
- Comfortable hand & foot straps
- Six non-skid supports, two on each end and two in the middle, for added stability
- 2 DVDs: AeroPilates Primer and Basic Workout
- Access to three free online video workouts included with purchase - AeroPilates Primer, Basic Workout Package, and Full Body AeroPilates Workout
- AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
- Clips to make changing rope lengths quick and easy
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Product weight 133lbs
- Dimensions assembled: 97" L x 23.25" W x 15" H
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
- Recommended use: Use to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, range-of-motion, and to relax your mind. Instead of feeling worn out after your workout, you will feel relaxed and centered.
- Material: Wood, steel frame
- Product Color: Wood, black, chrome
- Resistance: 4 resistance cords
- Comfort Elements: Padded platform, headrest, and hand/foot straps
- Targeted Training: Strengthens total body, improves flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and relaxes the mind
- Includes: AeroPilates Pro XP 556 with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, 2 workout DVDs, free online video access, wall chart, owner's manual
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Dimensions: 97 x 23.5 x 36
- Product Weight: 137 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
WARRANTY: 90 Days Parts/5 Years Frame
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: This product can be shipped internationally at an additional shipping charge. Non- contiguous states like AK, HI, or PR are also subject to additional shipping charges. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote.
- Main Carry: The package is long but easier to move than other reformer packages. We recommend having a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: Minimal! The Reformer comes about 70%-90% already put together. We estimate this product would take around 30-60 minutes to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: Most users assemble this Pilates Reformer on their own. We do not recommend purchasing our Pilates Assembly service. However, if you have medical restrictions that require additional support, we can offer special accommodations. If so, please contact us at Support@PilatesConnector.com, and we can add the assembly to your order after you have made the purchase.
How long does shipping take?
Note that some products are made to order and can take 2 weeks before it's shipped. Average shipping is between 10-20 business days. Expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks+ for products on back order. An email will be sent out after a product that may be on back order is purchased to confirm if the customer is comfortable with the wait time. Please contact customer support for specific product delivery times.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.
How does the delivery process work?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships from the warehouse. It’s important to make sure you’re available when your package arrives. You’ll be responsible to be present for the delivery. If you miss your delivery, you will need to reschedule a delivery date and time.
Once you received your package, it’s important to inspect it before signing for it to identify any shipping damage. You’ll need to contact us via email and have it returned to the manufacturer if so.
What does is curbside delivery, and what should I expect?
Curbside delivery means your package will be dropped off at the curb. You will most likely need additional assistance to get the package inside your residence. Plan on asking a neighbor or friend for assistance. Most of the time assembly is quick and easy once it’s in the location of choice. You’ll be responsible for removing any packaging materials.
Please add Pilates Assembly if you would like a technician help carry inside your home and assemble your equipment and for you.
How can I cancel my order?
We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information. We will try our best to cancel for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions. If the product as not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Unless covered by warranty, these products are not returnable:
- Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
- Equipment: reformers, wood reformers, trapeze and mat tables, reformer/trapeze combinations, reformers with towers, chairs and ladder barrels.
- Non-equipment products: springs, twin mat conversions, wall tower mats.
- Sale items: Items purchased at a sale price
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective. Defective DVDs may be exchanged for an identical replacement.
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to Support@PilatesConnector.com
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Pilates Connector will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns you are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
STAMINA PRODUCTS INC. (AEROPILATES)
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
What is Pilates Assembly™?
Pilates Connector has partnered with Handy, the leading platform for connecting you with top-quality, pre-screened independent assembly service professionals. You don’t have to do it alone.
Our trusted assembly team will help carry your package into your home and set it up for you. Pilates Reformer deliveries will require two people to carry it. This is a great option if you have a medical issue and don’t have someone to help you carry your reformer inside. The assembly service includes (2) technicians who arrive at the date & time of your delivery appointment.
Have additional questions? Please contact us for immediate assistance at email@example.com.
I have a few more questions still, can you help?….
Do I need to order Pilates Assembly with my order?
All Pilates Reformers are packaged differently. Some Reformers will need more assembly than others. Not all Reformers require assembly service. Some Reformers are already 90% put together. The most difficult part is moving the packaging inside. The packages can range anywhere from 100 lbs-500 lbs, and can come in an 8 foot long box. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to send an email to Support@PIlatesConnector.com for further support and our team will confirm if you should add the service or not.
How much does the Pilates Assembly Service cost?
Pilates Assembly service is a flat $300 fee which includes (2) Technicians bringing your packaging inside, assembling it, and removing the packaging for you. We can also move the reformer up flights of stairs if needed for an additional fee of $200 as well. Please make sure to inform us if you need to move your item to higher level as it’s not automatically included in the service fee.
What does FREE Delivery mean?
Free delivery means there’s no additional fee for shipping & delivery. Shipping & delivery is free on all products listed on our site. Please note, the free delivery will include curbside delivery only.
Who arranges the assembly appointment?
The delivery company and the assembly team are two separate companies. We help you coordinate the delivery & the assembly at the same time. We will send you detailed instructions about the process, so you know what to expect. We make it easy for you! The delivery company will contact you to arrange a date & time for the delivery. Simply let us know once your delivery appointment is confirmed, and we will do the rest to get your assembly team scheduled.
What happens if there’s issues with the assembly team such as running late, or only one tech showing up?
Please contact Support@PIlatesConnector.com and let us know. Pilates Connector holds a high standard to the service we provide. We expect our technicians to uphold the same values. Your feedback is extremely important to us to ensure a smooth assembly experience.
Don't worry, we got you covered!
We are here to:
- Help you.
- Guide you.
- Assist you.
- Listen to you.
- Fix any issue for you.
- Make recommendations.
Pilates Connector | Boston, MA
617.249.4336 | firstname.lastname@example.org