AeroPilates® 557 Pro Reformer
The AeroPilates® Pro XP 557 is a top-tier reformer performing at a studio-quality level while saving you the cost of an expensive commercial unit. The Pro XP 557 is the longest of the AeroPilates® reformers, broadening your exercise options. It accommodates taller users with 69” of platform travel space, 4” more than our standard reformer, so you can explore your full range of motion. It’s also elevated 15 inches above the floor, easing your transition on and off the machine. The four adjustable springs, three-position foot bar, and changeable rope lengths allow customization for a workout as unique as you are.
INCREASE STRENGTH, STAMINA, AND FLEXIBILITY!
The AeroPilates® Pro XP 557 has added features to make your workout more effective and comfortable. The foot bar can be easily interchanged with the oversized patented Cardio Rebounder for a lower-impact cardio workout that gets your heart rate up while protecting your joints. The padded headrest, platform, and foot/hand straps will support your body and your movement.
This well-built machine embodies versatility and excellence. The attractive aluminum rails and oak finished wood base create a clean-cut, sophisticated look for any home gym or studio space. Build your strength, flexibility, mobility, and cardiovascular health with this high-quality reformer!
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, variable springs
- Elevated built-in silver steel frame raised 15" off the floor with oak wood trim
- Padded black platform (23.25" wide)
- Longer (69" of platform travel) aluminum rails with ball bearing wheels
- Larger, black Cardio Rebounder (14"x19")
- Taller, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with 3 positions
- High-density foam shoulder pads
- Padded, 3 position adjustable headrest
- Dual loop hand & foot straps
- 2 DVDs with 3 Workouts: Introduction to AeroPilates, AeroPilates Level 1 Pure Pilates and AeroPilates Level 1 Simply Cardio
- Access to three free online video workouts included with purchase
- AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
- Clips to make changing rope lengths quick and easy
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Product weight: 133 lbs.
- Dimensions assembled: 100.5" L x 23.25" W x 15" H
WARRANTY: 90 Days Parts/3 Years Frame
- Recommended use: Use at home to improve flexibility, strength, cardiovascular fitness, and reduce stress.
- Material: Wood frame, aluminum rails, springs
- Product Color: Wood, black, chrome
- Resistance: Four steel springs
- Comfort Elements: Padded platform, headrest, and hand/foot straps
- Targeted Training: Strengthens total body, improves flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and relaxes the mind
- Includes: AeroPilates Pro XP 557 with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, 2 workout DVDs, online access to additional online workouts, wall chart, owner's manual
- Dimensions: 100.5 x 23.5 x 36
- Product Weight: 158 lbs
WARRANTY: 90 Days Parts/5 Years Frame
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: This product can be shipped internationally at an additional shipping charge. Non- contiguous states like AK, HI, or PR are also subject to additional shipping charges. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote.
- Main Carry: The package is long but easier to move than other reformer packages. We recommend having a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: Minimal! The Reformer comes about 70%-90% already put together. We estimate this product would take around 30-60 minutes to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: Most users assemble this Pilates Reformer on their own. We do not recommend purchasing our Pilates Assembly service. However, if you have medical restrictions that require additional support, we can offer special accommodations. If so, please contact us at Support@PilatesConnector.com, and we can add the assembly to your order after you have made the purchase.
How long does shipping take?
Note that some products are made to order and can take 2 weeks before it's shipped. Average shipping is between 10-20 business days. Expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks+ for products on back order. An email will be sent out after a product that may be on back order is purchased to confirm if the customer is comfortable with the wait time. Please contact customer support for specific product delivery times.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.
How does the delivery process work?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships from the warehouse. It’s important to make sure you’re available when your package arrives. You’ll be responsible to be present for the delivery. If you miss your delivery, you will need to reschedule a delivery date and time.
Once you received your package, it’s important to inspect it before signing for it to identify any shipping damage. You’ll need to contact us via email and have it returned to the manufacturer if so.
What does is curbside delivery, and what should I expect?
Curbside delivery means your package will be dropped off at the curb. You will most likely need additional assistance to get the package inside your residence. Plan on asking a neighbor or friend for assistance. Most of the time assembly is quick and easy once it’s in the location of choice. You’ll be responsible for removing any packaging materials.
Please add Pilates Assembly if you would like a technician help carry inside your home and assemble your equipment and for you.
How can I cancel my order?
We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information. We will try our best to cancel for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions. If the product as not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Unless covered by warranty, these products are not returnable:
- Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
- Equipment: reformers, wood reformers, trapeze and mat tables, reformer/trapeze combinations, reformers with towers, chairs and ladder barrels.
- Non-equipment products: springs, twin mat conversions, wall tower mats.
- Sale items: Items purchased at a sale price
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective. Defective DVDs may be exchanged for an identical replacement.
- Orders with missing pieces or defective, will fall under Manufacturing Warranty and can be returned.
- Orders with shipping damage, will fall under Shipping Insurance and will be replaced.
- Orders with customer assembly errors are required to submit photos. A Pilates Technician will be sent free of charge to inspect and resolve the issue.
Please make sure to:
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items request must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to Support@PilatesConnector.com.
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Pilates Connector will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
STAMINA PRODUCTS INC. (AEROPILATES)
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call us at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
To confirm your rights as described in the warranty statement, be sure to complete the Product Registration Card and mail it to us promptly! Or register on-line here.
Note: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion on limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
What is Pilates Assembly™?
Pilates Connector has partnered with Handy, the leading platform for connecting you with top-quality, pre-screened independent assembly service professionals. You don’t have to do it alone.
Our trusted assembly team will help carry your package into your home and set it up for you. Pilates Reformer deliveries will require two people to carry it. This is a great option if you have a medical issue and don’t have someone to help you carry your reformer inside. The assembly service includes (2) technicians who arrive at the date & time of your delivery appointment.
Have additional questions? Please contact us for immediate assistance at email@example.com.
I have a few more questions still, can you help?….
Do I need to order Pilates Assembly with my order?
All Pilates Reformers are packaged differently. Some Reformers will need more assembly than others. Not all Reformers require assembly service. Some Reformers are already 90% put together. The most difficult part is moving the packaging inside. The packages can range anywhere from 100 lbs-500 lbs, and can come in an 8 foot long box. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to send an email to Support@PIlatesConnector.com for further support and our team will confirm if you should add the service or not.
How much does the Pilates Assembly Service cost?
Pilates Assembly service is a flat $300 fee which includes (2) Technicians bringing your packaging inside, assembling it, and removing the packaging for you. We can also move the reformer up flights of stairs if needed for an additional fee of $200 as well. Please make sure to inform us if you need to move your item to higher level as it’s not automatically included in the service fee.
What does FREE Delivery mean?
Free delivery means there’s no additional fee for shipping & delivery. Shipping & delivery is free on all products listed on our site. Please note, the free delivery will include curbside delivery only.
Who arranges the assembly appointment?
The delivery company and the assembly team are two separate companies. We help you coordinate the delivery & the assembly at the same time. We will send you detailed instructions about the process, so you know what to expect. We make it easy for you! The delivery company will contact you to arrange a date & time for the delivery. Simply let us know once your delivery appointment is confirmed, and we will do the rest to get your assembly team scheduled.
What happens if there’s issues with the assembly team such as running late, or only one tech showing up?
Please contact Support@PIlatesConnector.com and let us know. Pilates Connector holds a high standard to the service we provide. We expect our technicians to uphold the same values. Your feedback is extremely important to us to ensure a smooth assembly experience.
Don't worry, we got you covered!
We are here to:
- Help you.
- Guide you.
- Assist you.
- Listen to you.
- Fix any issue for you.
- Make recommendations.
Pilates Connector | Boston, MA
617.249.4336 | firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: Customer service immediately reached out to me after I submitted this review to inform me they had already ordered me a replacement machine, but failed to communicate that to me. Several associates reached out to confirm with me the details of the recovery efforts they were making and I am more than pleased.
I submitted a request to customer service a few days after trying to assemble the machine and then paying someone to tell me it appeared damaged in shipping and could not be fully assembled correctly bc the frame was bent. I also wanted to inquire why my machine did not match the description to the one I purchased. Anyways, someone finally called me over a month after my submission, told me there was nothing they could do about the machine being different bc it was correct, they just haven’t updated the pictures ( how hard can a disclaimer be if photos cannot be taken?!?) the woman told me she would have to see about a replacement for the damage in shipping. Now it’s been over 3 months and not a peep some customer service. So just sitting here with an expensive damaged piece of steel.
Hello Jackie, thank you for the feedback. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service above any other. We reviewed your order and your customer service file. It looks like the Pilates Connector customer support team replied to all your emails and concerns within 30 minutes of your inquiry. They requested photos of the shipping damage and contacted the Stamina Products Manufacturing team immediately afterwards to ensure they opened a warranty file for you. The Pilates Connector support team also followed up with the manufacturer to confirm they get in contact with you. Unfortunately Pilates Connector is limited to replacing warranty items as it must go through the manufacturing company. To our knowledge, the company reached out to you, confirmed you would get a replacement reformer. AeroPilates Pro XP 557 Reformer is on backorder for a few months due to the high demand during the pandemic. Their customer support member must not have explained it would be a while before they would be able to send you replacement. Aside, we wish you had reached out to us sooner with any questions or concerns. The Pilates Connector customer support team would have been able to get you taken care of promptly. We are here to continue to support you. Please don't hesitate to communicate your obstacles so we can get you taken care of and hopefully turn this experience around more positively. We have 24/7 customer support at email address Support@PilatesConnector.com. We will follow up with you shortly and try to get you an estimated shipping date for your warranty replacement.
Machine works well, I have used it and being overweight it is easier on my body than going to the gym. My wife loves it but is missing the box which is on back order otherwise it would be five star experience. Once box arrives review will change to 5 star.
While I do enjoy my reformer there is a snag that never got resolved. What I thought I ordered, based on online website photos, was not truly representative of what I got. I based my decision on this one detail. The foot straps were misrepresented as to how they are adjusted. I thought I was getting the quick adjustment ball and cage style but what I got was an adjustment fixture on the cords themselves way back behind my head. I was told that they just had not had time to update their photos. I asked for that part to be sent and NO GO. I was told that what I got was easily adjustable without getting off the reformer. I am unable to reach over the back of my head and find these adjusters and then make adjustments - my arms do not bend that way. While it may be true that I can make finer adjustments with what I got it is not what I thought I was getting. I finally had to end the emails telling them that I guess I am getting nowhere with them and I feel like I just have to deal with it. I am dealing with their error not mine - shame. And I can see the photos have still NOT been updated and still show the ball and cage adjustment pieces on the sides of the reformer near the shoulder bolsters.