Align Pilates® C8-PRO Studio Pilates Reformer Bundle
The C8-Pro RC is a premier Align Pilates® Reformer with professional features you will love! This innovative model includes the new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar which offers ease and speed when making single-handed resistance adjustments during your workout. This Reformer is built with rolling wheels, standing ability, and stacking ability for easy transportation and conserving space. The C8-Pro will fit perfectly in your gym or studio and you can expect a smooth, quiet ride with the 8 wheel carriage system. In addition to this impressive Reformer, you can add the jump board, sitting box, or half Cadillac to your bundle purchase for a diverse package!
DIVERSIFY YOUR ROUTINE WITH THIS QUALITY MACHINE
The C8-Pro RC boasts a large, comfortable carriage platform, four-position foot bar, adaptable headrest, and adjustable leg heights for a personalized workout. You can also adjust the level of intensity with the varying spring resistance on the Rapid Change spring bar. This sturdy machine offers ample support and was designed with attention to detail so users can focus on a great workout!
The high-quality features match the sleek, quality appearance of this unit. Elevate your studio space and create a professional Pilates experience with the handsome, innovative C8-Pro RC!
- Class leading 106.5cm of smooth travel - Class-leading travel – 106.5cm
- Large and comfortable carriage bed - Large & comfortable carriage 92cm x 58cm
- 8 Wheel PU System - Improved anodized aluminium runners with a 8 PU wheel carriage for super quiet and maintenance free ride.
- Oversize & 4 lockable foot bar positions - Oversized foot bar & lowered pivot point for extra solid feel. Lockable foot bar with 4 positions, including flat.
- Patent Pending Rapid Change Spring Bar - Patent-pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action. Watch features video >
- Quick and easy rope adjustments - Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations.
- Choice of 2 Leg Heights - Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment. Choice of heights, either standard 26cm height or 44cm with optional leg extensions.
- Adjustable Shoulder & Head Rests - Improved 3 position headrest. Removable & lockable shoulder rests with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths.
- Adaptable with Full & Half Cadillac options - The C8 is compatible with the Half Cadillac and Full Cadillac
- Space saving – can stack/stand & be wheeled - Space-saving – The C8-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage. It can also be stacked or “free stand” when used with the optional free standing legs or leg extensions.
- Commercially Warranted - Light commercial warranty 27.5 hours per week (this applies to all Studio reformers)
- C8-PRO Reformer Leg Extension (16" Studio Height) $135 Value:
Set of 4 leg extension to raise the height of the Align-Pilates C*-Pro Pilates reformers (including the C1-Pro and C2-Pro) from 24cm to 42cm. In addition to raising the height of the Pilates reformer to the more popular 42cm height, the leg extensions allow the C*-Pro reformer's to freestand which can be very convinent in mixed function Pilates Studios or health clubs.
- 94.3 x 26"
- 122 lbs
How long does shipping take?
Note that some products are made to order and can take 2 weeks before it's shipped. Average shipping is between 10-20 business days. Expect a wait time of 4-5 weeks+ for products on back order. An email will be sent out after a product that may be on back order is purchased to confirm if the customer is comfortable with the wait time. Please contact customer support for specific product delivery times.
Once item is shipped, an email will be sent out to the customer with tracking information. If you have no received this email, the product has not yet shipped. It may be still in production or on back order.
How does the delivery process work?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. You’ll receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships from the warehouse. It’s important to make sure you’re available when your package arrives. You’ll be responsible to be present for the delivery. If you miss your delivery, you will need to reschedule a delivery date and time.
Once you received your package, it’s important to inspect it before signing for it to identify any shipping damage. You’ll need to contact us via email and have it returned to the manufacturer if so.
What does is curbside delivery, and what should I expect?
Curbside delivery means your package will be dropped off at the curb. You will most likely need additional assistance to get the package inside your residence. Plan on asking a neighbor or friend for assistance. Most of the time assembly is quick and easy once it’s in the location of choice. You’ll be responsible for removing any packaging materials.
Please add Pilates Assembly if you would like a technician help carry inside your home and assemble your equipment and for you.
How can I cancel my order?
We can honor a 100% refund if your product is cancelled within 24 hours. It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order. Please submit your request in writing including the order number, product, and your contact information. We will try our best to cancel for you. If the product is in production or already shipped, then you will need to follow our return policy instructions. You will be accountable for any shipping costs and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions. If the product as not shipped, a full refund or exchange can be made easily by contacting us.
Can I return my order?
Unless covered by warranty, these products are not returnable:
- Custom products: any product ordered with custom upholstery or equipment configuration.
- Equipment: reformers, wood reformers, trapeze and mat tables, reformer/trapeze combinations, reformers with towers, chairs and ladder barrels.
- Non-equipment products: springs, twin mat conversions, wall tower mats.
- Sale items: Items purchased at a sale price
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective. Defective DVDs may be exchanged for an identical replacement.
- Reference your order number as proof of purchase
- Returned items must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- Photos of damage or defect must be sent to Support@PilatesConnector.com
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, Pilates Connector will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns you are responsible for the return shipping cost and for any damage or loss during shipment back to us.
ALIGN-PILATES LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty
Align-Pilates offers the following limited lifetime warranty, for the periods as stated below from the date of purchase, to the original owner
of their products, upon presentation of an original invoice in their name. The warranty is a Light Commercial Warranty allowing for a
maximum usage of 27.5 hours per week.
Align-Pilates will repair or replace any mechanical part that malfunctions due to defects in materials and/or workmanship during the
warranty period. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to negligence or misuse, abuse, modification or unauthorized
repair; scratches to the finish, and tears or indents in the upholstery. Align-Pilates will, at its discretion, repair or replace any parts deemed
defective during the warranty period. If we opt to repair or replace your apparatus, this may require that your product is returned for
inspection at our premises prior to sending out replacement apparatus. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be
warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. This warranty does not cover shipping charges, customs clearance fees
(where applicable) or any costs incurred in installing repaired or replacement parts shipped under the provisions of this warranty.
This warranty will be null & void if springs are not changed as specified or, if all safety, maintenance and usage instructions as specified in
the manuals are not observed or, if the equipment is used for any other purpose other than for recognized Pilates repertoire or if the
equipment has been subjected to accident, abuse, improper service, or modification not authorised by the Align-Pilates.
Duration of Limited Warranty
- Metal & Aluminum Frames & welded components - 10 year warranty
- Wooden Frames, Gear bar and foot bar mechanisms - 5 year warranty. Wooden frames must not be positioned next to convection radiators or air conditioning units.
- Other non-wear and tear components - 2 year warranty
- Ropes, Straps, Spring Clips, Handles, Fuzzies, Wheels, foot straps, Rotational disks & powder coating - 1 year warranty
- Springs - 2 year / 3,000 hours warranty is given on all springs, excepting that a decrease of 5% of the spring power per 1,500 hours usage is acceptable according to internationally standards. Align-Pilates Springs should be replaced after a maximum of 3,000 hours use or 2 years, whichever is earlier. In the event of any signs of damage or wear springs should be replaced immediately regardless of age or usage.
- Upholstery - The upholstery fabric on Align-Pilates equipment will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 90 days from the date of delivery. Proof of damage may be required. This warranty does not cover cuts, scratches, burns, stains, soiling, or damages caused by unreasonable use such as wearing jewellery or inappropriate clothing whilst using the equipment. Align-Pilates reserves the right to substitute an equivalent fabric if an identical fabric is not available. Upholstery must be properly cared for – do not use chemical sprays or industrial soaps. Align-Pilates recommend using GymWipes (www.2xlcorp.com/contact-us/) to clean upholstery and wipe down equipment.
Warranty Return Procedure
The customer must call Align-Pilates or its authorized Distributor for authorization prior to returning the equipment. The customer is
responsible for the cost of returning products to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor) for warranty adjustment should this be
deemed necessary. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss during shipment back to Align-Pilates (or their appointed
Distributor). The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight to them in the event Align-Pilates decline to make a warranty
adjustment. Align-Pilates do not accept responsibility for any items returned without a pre-approved authorization number, which must be
clearly marked on the outside of the package.
Limitation of Liability
The above is our exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or
fitness for any purpose. In no event shall Align-Pilates or their Distributors be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
What is Pilates Assembly™?
Pilates Connector has partnered with Handy, the leading platform for connecting you with top-quality, pre-screened independent assembly service professionals. You don’t have to do it alone.
Our trusted assembly team will help carry your package into your home and set it up for you. Pilates Reformer deliveries will require two people to carry it. This is a great option if you have a medical issue and don’t have someone to help you carry your reformer inside, The HANDY assembly service includes (2) Technicians who arrive at the date & time of your delivery appointment.
At the time of purchase, simply select "Add Pilates Assembly™” with your Pilates Reformer purchase. It’s a flat rate so you don’t have to worry about any unexpected fees.
Have additional questions? Please contact us for immediate assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a few more questions still, can you help?….
Do I need to order Pilates Assembly with my order?
All Pilates Reformers are packaged differently. Some Reformers will need more assembly than others. Not all Reformers require assembly service. Some Reformers are already 90% put together. The most difficult part is moving the packaging inside. The packages can range anywhere from 100 lbs-500 lbs, and can come in an 8 foot long box. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to send an email to Support@PIlatesConnector.com for further support and our team will confirm if you should add the service or not.
How much does the Pilates Assembly Service cost?
Pilates Assembly service is a flat $300 fee which includes (2) Technicians bringing your packaging inside, assembling it, and removing the packaging for you. We can also move the reformer up flights of stairs if needed for an additional fee of $200 as well. Please make sure to inform us if you need to move your item to higher level as it’s not automatically included in the service fee.
What does FREE Delivery mean?
Free delivery means there’s no additional fee for shipping & delivery. Shipping & delivery is free on all products listed on our site. Please note, the free delivery will include curbside delivery only.
Who arranges the assembly appointment?
The delivery company and the assembly team are two separate companies. We help you coordinate the delivery & the assembly at the same time. We will send you detailed instructions about the process, so you know what to expect. We make it easy for you! The delivery company will contact you to arrange a date & time for the delivery. Simply let us know once your delivery appointment is confirmed, and we will do the rest to get your assembly team scheduled.
What happens if there’s issues with the assembly team such as running late, or only one tech showing up?
Please contact Support@PIlatesConnector.com and let us know. Pilates Connector holds a high standard to the service we provide. We expect our technicians to uphold the same values. Your feedback is extremely important to us to ensure a smooth assembly experience.
Don't worry, we got you covered!
We are here to:
- Help you.
- Guide you.
- Assist you.
- Listen to you.
- Fix any issue for you.
- Make recommendations.
Pilates Connector | Boston, MA
617.249.4336 | email@example.com
That spring bar is such a huge help when it comes to adjusting the tension. And it’s really extra quiet with all the extra wheels it has and I haven’t had to grease it in a month since purchase, so they’re pretty high quality in my opinion. Fast shipping and affordable were other pluses to this machine.
Much, much easier than the old fashioned way with taking off springs or manually tightening them. The machine itself is nice and affordable. Shipping from Pilates Connector was fast. Assembly was pretty simple even for an older person like myself. All in all, very happy with the purchase.