Our aluminum floor mounted systems are made of heavy guage materials and top not craftsmanship. Aluminum barres are easily cleaned so as to provide a nice clean working surface.
- Barres are 1-1/2" or 1-3/4" diameter Aluminum (.100" wall thickness) and are powder coated a Satin Silver color.
- Floor stanchions are made of heavy gauge steel and feature a powder coated finish.
- Baseplate to top of barre heights are 42” & 32" - the standard heights for ballet.
- Stanchion baseplate is 6” x 6” and has (4) 1/2" diameter holes, so you will need to use 3/8" diameter anchors.
- The distance from the rear edge of the floor stanchion to the front of the barre is approximately 4-1/2"
- Barres supports 100 lbs. per linear foot of static weight when properly installed.
- Longer length barre systems over 8' ship in multiple barre sections.
- The number of brackets required depends on the length of the barre.
- Barres are joined together inside the stanchion collars for a continuous length look.
- Our stock systems are configured for our recommended 4’ floor stanchion spacing. In some cases, bringing the end stanchions in a few inches to allow for some barre overhang may cause the stanchion spacing to be less than 4’ on each end. You may need to purchase a longer barre system.
- Floor stanchions may be placed anywhere along the barre length; however, a stanchion is required wherever barres are joined.
- Hardware for mounting into the floor is not provided as it will depend entirely on your floor type and what your installer feels will mount most securely. Hardware may be purchased at a local hardware or home improvement store.
- When barres meet in a corner take 1’ off each barre dimension so barres do not touch in the corner.
- Screws are provided for use underneath each bracket collar to secure the barres.
- Allow at least 2’ per person or more depending on the activity.
Size: 4 FT, 5 FT, 6 FT, 8 FT, 9 FT, 10 FT, 12 FT, 16 FT, 20 FT, 24 FT, 28 FT, 32 FT, 36 FT, 40 FT
Color: Black, White, Satin Silver
Diameter: 1.5", 1.75"