The Peak PilateSystem® is a multifaceted three-in-one piece of equipment. Functioning as a reformer, half Cadillac, and twin mat, you can perform a wide variety of exercises for a more balanced routine. With its easy conversion from reformer to the mat/tower setting, as well as the fold-up feature, you will save space and time with this all-in-one Pilates tool. The PPS has an easily adjustable 5 spring system, the ability to add a jump board, and a long/short box accessory to fit all of your workout needs.
VERSATILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY FOR YOUR FITNESS ROUTINE
This durable product makes a great addition to any fitness space or home studio. The tremendous functionality paired with user-friendliness speaks for itself. With the smooth glide of the carriage, sturdy frame, and non-slip pads, you get both quality and quantity out of this machine.
The Peak PilateSystem® sets you up for success when approaching a healthier lifestyle. The flexibility of this machine will keep your practice exciting and fresh. Whether you’re just starting or a seasoned practitioner the PPS has everything you need to stay well-rounded. With more adaptability comes more possibility.
- 15.5\" H x 29\"" W x 100.5\"" L
- Tower height: 76.5 inches (194.3 cm)
- (40.6 cm x 73.7 cm x 256.5 cm)
- Folded: 25.5" x 29" x 76.5"
- 530 pounds (240.40 kg)
- Anodized aluminum frame
- 4-position gear system
- 5 spring system standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3-position headrest
- 4-position footbar with safety latch
- Adjustable ropes and scaled risers
- Safety locking hinge guard
- Hinged carriage for easy mat conversion
- Peak PilateSystem® Jump board
- Standard long/short box 9 1/2” H x 16” W x 27 1/2” L (24cm x 41cm x 70cm)
- Non-Slip Pad
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Push-through and roll down bars
- Complete spring system with 2 arm 2 leg and 1 push-through spring
- Foot loops (pair)
- Safety chain
- Spring cover
- Twin mats with foot strap
As an authorized Peak Pilates® US dealer, we are not allowed to sell this product internationally. If you're having trouble finding a product that can be shipped internationally, please contact us at support@pilatesconnector for assistance.
ASSEMBLY DIFFICULTY: HARD
2+ Main Carry: It's required to have a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
Assembly Duration: We estimate this product takes between 1-2 hours to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
Pilates Assembly Service: We strongly recommend taking advantage of our Pilates Assembly service when purchasing this product. Pilates assembly service is offered during the checkout section for a flat fee.
Note: Peak Pilates does not accept returns for large equipment