Our Titania floor mounted system was designed to offer a look like no other. Built of heavy gauge materials, this system works for both ballet and barre routines.
- The number of stanchions required depends on the length of the barre. Systems are configured for our recommended 4’ stanchion spacing. End stanchions should be brought in to allow for a few inches of barre overhang past the stanchion. In some cases this may cause the end stanchion spacing to be less than 4’.
- Wood screws are provided for use underneath each stanchion collar to secure the barres. Hardware for mounting into the floor is not provided as it will depend entirely on your floor type and what your installer feels will mount most securely. • Hardware may be purchased at a local hardware or home improvement store.
- When barres meet in a corner take 1’ off each barre dimension so that the barres do not touch in the corner.
- Barres support 100 lbs. per linear foot of static weigh when properly installed.
- Allow at least 2’ per person or more depending on the activity.
- Most people use the wood barres unfinished as they are and let them naturally patina. We do not recommend staining or varnishing the barres because this may cause a sticky buildup or may wear and need to be re-finished. For a wood preserver, we do recommend using Danish oil or Linseed oil every few months. If needed, you may deep clean by lightly sanding the barres with 600 grit sandpaper.
- When possible it is ideal to mount the floor stanchions to the sub-floor first then build the flooring around them. Be sure to consider this height difference when specifying the base to top of barre height so that your barre will ultimately be at the height you desire. This is not always possible as most users do install the floor stanchions on top of their flooring.
Size: 4 FT, 5 FT, 6 FT, 8 FT, 9 FT, 10 FT, 12 FT, 16 FT, 20 FT, 24 FT, 28 FT, 32 FT, 36 FT, 40 FT
Color: Black, White, Metallic Silver
Top of Barre Height: 36", 39", 42"
Wood Type & Diameter: Ash 1.5", Oak 1.5", Oak 1.75", Maple 1.5", Maple 1.75"